When can I move in?
If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal access hours.
What are the office hours?
How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
- All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 15-day written notice before you move out to avoid charges for the next month's rent. Email Optimum Storage Solutions to submit your notice.
- For storage units, please call the office on the day you clean out, sweep out and remove your personal lock from your unit. Upon notification of move out the automatic billing will be stopped once the unit is vacant, swept clean and lock is removed.
- Keep in mind, we prorate going in but DO NOT prorate moving out.
What type of documentation do I need to provide?
- We require government-issued photo ID (example: driver's license, state ID, or passport)
- Active email address, mobile number and valid mailing address
- To rent a parking space:
- Vehicle information (license plate and vehicle VIN number required)
- Vehicle/vessel proof of registration, if applicable
- Proof of insurance (copy of insurance card or policy page)
- Our Lease Agreement states that all tenants have valid insurance on their stored contents. Tenants store at their own risk.
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
Our leases are on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise, and do require a signature upon renting.
What are your rates?
- Rates vary depending on size, building type, and electrical options. CLICK HERE for available spaces/units and sizes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Checks, money orders, and credit cards. We DO NOT accept cash.
How do I make a payment?
- Payment can be mailed to PO Box 503 Bunnell, FL 32110
- Payment can be set-up to be auto-deducted from your credit card, monthly.
- You can use our payment portal located on our website. PAY HERE.
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit 24/7.
When is my rental fee due?
Rent is due the 1st of every month. After the 5th it is considered late and a late fee will be applied and gate access will be denied. After the 10th, storage units and/or trailers will be over locked. If payment(s) is/are not received by the 20th, pre-lien process may begin.